We seek an excellent Primary Classteacher to cover the maternity leave of the permanent post holder. The role will be based at St Agnes Academy, to start in January 2021.
• Are you highly motivated and driven, with a proven track record of outstanding classroom teaching?
• Do you work proactively with a ‘can do’ spirit to ensure that the needs of every child are fully met?
• Can you share in our passion for learning?
• An innovative, hard-working and creative Trust, committed to providing the best education opportunities
• Delightful, lively and engaged children
• A supportive and friendly environment
• Career development opportunities
• Dedicated and skilled staff
Applying for the job
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please download the application pack from www.kernowlearning.co.uk and return the completed application form by e-mail, post or in person to the school office (contact address below) before the closing date.
Kernow Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement the safer recruitment process; the successful candidate will be expected to share this commitment and to undergo checks including an enhanced DBS clearance and prohibition checks.
The Admin Manager
St Agnes Academy
St Agnes TR5 0LZ
Tel: (01872) 552648
St Agnes Academy is part of Kernow Learning, an exciting, innovative Trust consisting of 19 primary schools throughout the county.
Our friendly, forward thinking 2-form entry primary school is a nurturing school, where every child is encouraged to shine. Strong links with parents, the local community and the other schools within the Trust, along with skilled, dedicated staff make this an exciting and rewarding school to be part of.
Arranging a visit to St Agnes Academy
Due to covid measures in place, unfortunately we can only offer school visits to shortlisted candidates.