Fixed term (One year from September 2021)
Are you an enthusiastic, caring and creative teacher?
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher to teach in our fantastic school.
• Have high expectations of children’s attainment, progress and behaviour
• Enjoy being part of a team
• Have a good sense of humour
• Have a secure knowledge of the primary curriculum
• Contribute to the school’s drive for improvement
• Demonstrate a secure understanding of how children learn
• Work creatively to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and hardworking staff and governing body
• Well behaved and motivated children
• A positive environment in our well-resourced school
• Active encouragement of personal and professional development
This position could equally appeal to experienced professionals or those wanting to return to teaching.
It is not a requirement of the role to be Catholic, but candidates should be sympathetic to the ethos of the school.
Applying for the job
On Application form attached
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.