All Saints Junior School is a small school in the heart of Reading. We are committed to working with families and their children to provide the highest quality of education. Our small team share the school's values and beliefs; that education will be challenging, engaging and will extend the achievement from 7 to 11 years of age. We develop confident young people, capable of independent learning, ready and prepared to be responsible and effective members of community.
Our team is proud to be part of Anthem Schools Trust, who together create ambitious and successful schools where every child thrives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching and Learning
- Whole School organisation, strategy and development
- Health, Safety and Discipline
- Professional Development
- Communication and working with others
Rewards and Benefits
- Membership of Teachers Pension Scheme
- Access to our Anthem Institute which includes excellent training and CPD opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme offering free confidential support on a range of issues such as work, wellbeing, money, health and legal advice.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to Health Shield Health Cash Plan, optional scheme to pay a monthly premium to claim money back on everyday health care needs such as dentist, optical and physical needs.
The trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.