Due to the expansion of the school, the Governing Board are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic primary school teacher to be part of our friendly, dedicated team.
The successful applicant will:
• be a qualified teacher who can demonstrate sustained outstanding classroom practice and a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children;
• have a passion for inclusion and an understanding of a range of behaviours and needs, with a desire to make a difference to children’s lives;
• be able to use assessment and feedback effectively in order to plan and adapt the curriculum, leading to high levels of achievement and progress for children who have diverse needs and interests;
• be able to use their own initiative, creativity and innovative ideas to motivate and inspire children, giving them memorable experiences;
• have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues, parents and children through modelling very high levels of professionalism, commitment and integrity;
• have good organisational and time management skills.
A benefits package through the Trust, including Benenden Health Care.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
293 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Riverside Primary School
We popular, mainstream community which is Rainham Mark Education Trust. The had good Ofsted Inspection in November 2019, and was recognised as being Outstanding areas Behaviour Attitudes Personal Development. key values held by add success inclusive nature school. These Enjoy, Achieve, Teamwork, Respect, Communicate, Independence Resilience. has two integrated special provisions for small number children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder or Visual Impairment, who taught classes appropriate support.
Arranging a visit to Riverside Primary School
Please call the School Office on 01634 338700 or email the office at email@example.com