Primary School Teacher
18 days remaining to apply
Job start date
4 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
25 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - We are looking for a teacher who is able to work full time from September 2023.
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of good and outstanding teaching
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate curriculum across key stages
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- The capacity to motivate and inspire staff and pupils
- The ability and capacity to lead groups of people
- Maintain professional and positive working relationships with staff and pupils
- Ability to support staff to ensure improved outcomes (
- Experience of teaching across Primary phase
- Experience of contribution to the whole school
- Excellent ICT skills
- Experience of further qualifications
- Evidence of adaptability
- Experience of more than one school environment
Please be aware that the above criteria are not exhaustive and applicants should be prepared to expand upon their attributes during the application and interview process as well as evidenced through references.
What the school offers its staff
In return, we can offer you:
- Happy, hardworking and respectful children who respond to challenge and are keen to learn and who display excellent behaviour.
- An opportunity for you to work within an enthusiastic and highly professional staff team and very supportive Governing body
- A passionate school leadership team who are committed to create a positive and nurturing learning environment where children and staff can learn and grow together and who encourage innovation and initiative.
- A school that places well-being at the top of their agenda.
If you feel you have what it takes and are ready to make a positive difference to the lives of our children’s - apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 195 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Stranton Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 313 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Stranton Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01429 275595
The Governing Body of Stranton Primary School are looking to employ a highly motivated, enthusiastic and imaginative teacher to support the learning of pupils. The successful candidate will join our existing staff team who strive to achieve the very best for each and every one of our children. Candidates will have experience of working as a classroom teacher within a primary school environment. Candidates should be suitably qualified and able to meet the criteria detailed on the person specification. Applications will be considered from ECT’s. Stranton Primary School was designated as ‘Outstanding’ in our latest OFSTED report (May 2012).
Arranging a visit to Stranton Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Gurney Pease Academy
Dodsworth Street, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 2NG
Beaumont Hill Academy
Salters Lane South, Darlington, DL1 2AN
Cleves Cross Primary and Nursery School Academy
Cleves Cross, Ferryhill, County Durham, DL17 8QY
River Tees High Academy
Sulby Avenue, Middlesbrough, TS3 8RD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hartlepool