28 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
18 April 2023 at 11:59pm
17 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 Hours per week
- Teachers Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Range
What skills and experience we're looking for
Do you thrive on seeing your pupils excel?
We are seeking two inspiring teachers to join our dedicated and supportive KS2 team. This is an important role for our academy as we constantly strive to improve and excel in all that we do.
We are looking for teachers who can nurture, inspire and motivate our children. You will have a sound understanding of the breadth of content covered across primary subjects combined with effective teaching, organisational and communication skills.
What the school offers its staff
- We truly value the experience, dedication, and commitment of all our employees and believe in the power of motivated and happy staff. This is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can, by offering a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits. These include:
- Automatic annual pay increments
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression
- A strong commitment to your health & wellbeing including; onsite Wellbeing Champions, designated Mental Health Ambassadors, flexible working opportunities from Day 1, and Employee Assistance programme
- Generous public sector pension scheme
- Discounts on retail & travel
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Charity Giving
- Take a closer look: Work with us - Brighton Academies Trust
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust; a family of infant, primary and secondary schools based in Sussex.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Desmond Anderson Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 438 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Desmond Anderson Primary Academy is a dynamic, happy and welcoming academy at the heart of its local community. We cater for Reception to Year 6 children and we are lucky to have a Special Support Centre and a Nursery on site.
Arranging a visit to Desmond Anderson Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Lawrence CofE Primary School
Trinity Road, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6 9UY
Staplefield Place, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 6EQ
Crown Lane Primary School
Crown Lane, London, SW16 3HX
Pickhurst Lane, West Wickham, Kent, BR4 0HL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Crawley and West Sussex