You will be instrumental in our mission to provide every student a great education and real choices in life, regardless of their background. A passionate practitioner, you will deliver high-quality, rigorous lessons that drive achievement and inspire a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom.Our mission is to set the foundations for a successful future life, where pupils can achieve the university or career of their choice, and access enhanced opportunities. Whilst we believe in high academic standards, learning at Ark Byron is not simply about academic achievement. We want to develop the whole child to become caring and considerate, with a true love of learning.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Passionate about educational equality and providing high quality teaching provision
- Proactive and creative in their thinking
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
Ark Byron Primary Academy is a two-form entry primary school that opened in September 2015 and currently has 420 pupils across seven-year groups from Reception to Year 6. In 2018, we moved into our purpose-built building on the edge of Acton Park. We enjoy using this unique location to help our pupils develop an interest in, and respect for, the natural world and the environment.
Our community is already very strong, and we are fortunate to have an extremely committed and supportive parent body. The diversity of our student body is a source of pride to us, celebrating all backgrounds and cultures.
We are proud to be part of Ark – a leading education charity and one of the country’s top-performing academy operators, with a shared mission to transform lives through education.As a member of staff at Ark Byron, you will be part of a network of 39 schools across the country and have the chance to collaborate with colleagues and learn from experts.
For more information about our school, please visithttps://arkbyron.org/.
- You will be supported by unrivalled training and CPD to develop yourself as an outstanding teacher and leader.
- We offer twice the standard number of professional training days, attractive remuneration, above the national pay scales
- Range of benefits including reduced gym membership and retail discounts.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
- Regular training and coaching, and an arena to share best practice regularly
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its academies.
Ark requires all employees to undertake an enhanced DBS check. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975. Non-disclosure may lead to termination of employment. However, disclosure of a criminal background will not necessarily debar you from employment - this will depend upon the nature of the offence(s) and when they occurred.
This job post has expired.