15 days remaining to apply
Start date details
September 2023 / As soon as possible
20 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hpw We would be open to part-time teachers with a possibility of job share, as well as full-time teachers
- Up to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- passionate about learning and who will share our vision.
- has experience in subject leadership, with a passion for developing children’s knowledge, skills and understanding, inspiring their learning and celebrating their achievements.
- someone who has high aspirations for all children.
- a teacher with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- a creative and forward-thinking teacher who is committed to their own professional development and learning.
- someone who is dedicated to raising standards through excellent teaching and learning.
- a teacher who is able to work effectively as part of a team and the wider school community.
- a teacher who can contribute energy, creativity and imagination and support the school’s ethos.
- a teacher who is willing to share good practice beyond their own classroom.
What the school offers its staff
What we will offer you:
- Opportunity to be part of a hardworking and committed team.
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with other schools in the local area and beyond.
- Excellent support from Senior Leaders and Governors of the school.
- Children who are engaged and willing to learn.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
Further details about the role
- Will make learning interesting and plan fun experiences
- Smiles a lot and will help them
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 58.2 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Shalbourne CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 32 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01672 870475
Shalbourne CE Primary School is a very small, successful village school set in beautiful countryside between Marlborough and Hungerford on the Wiltshire / Berkshire border. We achieve excellent results and pride ourselves on our warm and nurturing environment where children and adults are encouraged to be the very best they can be.
Arranging a visit to Shalbourne CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Christ The King Catholic School, Amesbury
Earls Court Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7LX
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Southcote Primary School
Southcote Primary School
Silchester Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 3EJ
Class Teacher (subject release cover)
Preshute Church of England Primary School
High Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 4HH
Spey Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 4ED
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon