Primary Teacher (Maternity Cover)
This job expired on 28 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
28 April 2023 at 9am
28 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 1 FTE, 32.5 hours per week
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 12 months
- MPS/UPS dependant on experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
seeking to appoint an enthusiastic,
hardworking and committed Primary Teacher, covering maternity leave, to join Orchard
Head Junior, Infant and Nursery School. The candidate will be responsible for securing
outstanding outcomes for pupils through outstanding provision. The successful
candidate will demonstrate high quality teaching to ensure that pupils can make
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils.
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances.
- has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs.
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative.
- has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers.
What the school offers its staff
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi-Academy Trust comprising of eight schools: six primaries and two 11-16 secondary schools. Our mission is running high quality, high achieving schools that give our children and young people the chance in life they deserve.
At Orchard Head J, I & N School, we aspire to be a happy, vibrant and
successful school. We believe in laying the foundations on which children can
build their futures. Our staff work hard to instill an early love for learning;
they aim to capture and nurture it, enabling our children to grow into
confident, independent and successful individuals.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve.
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression.
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the Trust.
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders.
Further details about the role
This is a 1 FTE, fixed term maternity cover
contract with a start date of 01 September 2023 and an end date of 31 August
To apply for this role and view a job specification please visit the Trust website at www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk/vacancies
For further information regarding this role, or to arrange a visit to the school please contact 01977 723495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms should be submitted on the system by the closing date of 10:00am on Friday 28th April 2023.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Orchard Head Junior and Infant and Nursery School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 354 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01977 723495
At Orchard Head J, I & N School, we aspire to be a happy, vibrant and successful school. We believe in laying the foundations on which children can build their futures. Our staff work hard to instill an early love for learning; they aim to capture and nurture it, enabling our children to grow into confident, independent and successful individuals.
Arranging a visit to Orchard Head Junior and Infant and Nursery School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Towngate Primary Academy
Whitley Spring Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 0QA
Primary Teacher for our Leeds/Bradford Academies
Delta Academies Trust
Spawd Bone Lane, Knottingley, WF11 0EP
Haxey CofE Primary School
The Nooking, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN9 2JQ
Boothroyd Primary Academy
Temple Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3QE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire