This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
24 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - FTE 100%
- Maternity or parental leave cover - September 23 - July 24
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Happy, fun and caring.
- Committed to working collaboratively alongside families and professionals to improve the lives of children and families in our community.
- Confident to work collaboratively alongside professionals and families to ensure every child can thrive.
- Able to demonstrate high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils.
- Excellent practitioners, who will inspire and motivate all of our pupils to achieve their potential.
- An enthusiastic and committed teacher who believes in the value of continuing CPD.
What the school offers its staff
About Thomas Deacon Education Trust (TDET)
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands.
As a growing Multi-Academy Trust we strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be. We put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything we do.
About Richard Barnes Academy
The Richard Barnes Academy became part of the Thomas Deacon Education Trust in May 2020, replacing the Peterborough Pupil Referral Service. The Richard Barnes Academy is an inclusive primary and secondary alternative provision academy that is committed to safeguarding and learner welfare. We provide specialist support for learners who have experienced difficulties with learning and behaviour in a mainstream setting.
Here at the Richard Barnes Academy our core purpose is to provide more than just an education for our young people, we create an innovative, personalised alternative learning environment where our learners acquire belief, opportunities, and skills to succeed. If you are a highly skilled, committed, and compassionate practitioner who has what it takes to make a difference, we look forward to receiving an application from you.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Teachers’ pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Richard Barnes Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 16
- School size
- 102 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Richard Barnes Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Richard Barnes Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Kettering Park Junior Academy
Wood Street, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 9SE
Newton Road School
Newton Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 0HH
Orchards Church of England Academy
Cherry Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 3NP
St Botolph's Church of England Primary School
Oundle Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 7EA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire and Peterborough