About the Role:
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers to join our existing team of dedicated and empowered practitioners. Teachers at all stages of their careers will be considered and there are temporary and permanent positions available.
The successful candidates will have high expectations in all areas and support the pupils to ‘Respect, Pride and Achieve’. They will have a positive impact on the whole-school community and ensure that our children are happy, enthusiastic and enjoy coming to school.Experienced teachers will drive a subject area to ensure that the whole curriculum is valued and fully embedded. ECTs will benefit from a rigorous program of support from the Academy and the Trust.
We value family and appreciate some may be feeling financial constraints in the current climate, this is why staff at Rushden Primary Academy can access the breakfast and after school club free of charge.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to raising the achievement of all learners by ensuring teaching across the curriculum is of the highest quality
- has high professional standards
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
- has skill and passion for the use of technology in the classroom
- is able to plan and deliver innovative and inspirational lessons that engage pupils
Our Academy is part of Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT), a highly successful Trust with a proven track record for school improvement. The Trust provides centralised services and support to enable staff to focus on teaching. Being part of the Trust means that we are able to share specialist best practice and work collaboratively with colleagues in other academies. As a GAT employee you will receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD from our Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured
This job post has expired.