- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
Full time, 32.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- MPR1 to MPR 6
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced primary teacher to join our happy and forward thinking school. This is a full time, permanent role. We are looking for a very confident primary practitioner who will know how to both support and challenge our children and be aspirational for every individual. Our single form entry school has been recognised by our trust and the local community as providing excellent care and support to children and families.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- Someone who understands how children learn in the primary age range
- A person who can develop excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
- A person who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- A flexible, fun and energetic person to join our friendly team
Our school/trust can provide:
- Well-behaved children who are ready to learn
- Highly committed and enthusiastic staff
- An orderly and pleasant working environment
- An over-arching trust curriculum for all subjects (including mathematics), to guide the school’s curriculum
- A commitment to staff well-being
- Coaching and mentoring within school to develop practice
- A very supportive trust with CPD and networking opportunities
- A very supportive local governing body
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
The successful applicant must be fully supportive of the values and ethos of our school and trust.
Visits are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement and potential candidates should contact Wansdyke Primary School on 0117 903 0218 to arrange a convenient date and time.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 17th October
Interviews to be held week beginning Monday 18th October
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Trust Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
£25,714 to £36,961 FTE
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.