Teacher Suitable for early career teachersSEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
Part time 0.6 FTE
Fixed term (9 months)
Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
£25,714 to £41,604 pro rata
£15,428 to £24,962 per annum
Working predominantly with KS3 students we are looking to appoint a literacy and numeracy teacher as part of our Covid Catch-up planning to support the learning recovery of our students. This role would suit a primary specialist looking for a challenging role in a high achieving school.
The successful candidate will:
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be committed to achieving excellent results
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
• our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s CPD Hub.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
• Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions.
• Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers.