We are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join Boorley Park Primary School which opened in September 2019. As growing school, there are lots of opportunities for professional growth and development within a passionate team. The successful candidates are given excellent career development opportunities within a good school with a strong positive and supportive culture.
The key features of our vision are:
- Children are at the heart of what we do;
- We provide ambitious, high quality education for all, with high expectations of success for all in every aspect of school life.
- A safe, secure, inclusive environment where all pupils are supported and challenged to achieve their full potential.
- An exciting curriculum with a focus on preparing children to understand the world around them and to make a difference.
- Encouraging pupils to have creative and enquiring minds as confident, resilient and happy learners with good mental and physical health.
- Developing genuine partnerships with parents and all members of the school community to enable all to achieve their full potential.
- Developing a life-long love of learning that extends beyond the curriculum and into the world that we live in.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners who can inspire and motivate staff and pupils to develop this new school so it continues to grow and thrive within a new community.
Benefits of working for our trust include:
- Friendly and sociable colleagues
- Staff membership rates to our modern Leisure Centre at Wildern School
- Enrolment in one of the UK’s Largest public sector pension schemes
- A tax efficient Cycle-to-Work scheme through salary sacrifice
If you currently work in a school, please ensure one of your references is from your current Headteacher.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we may invite candidates to interview before the closing date. Closing Date: Midday Tuesday 20th February 2024. Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school on 01489 737970 or email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date if we receive applications that meet the criteria. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Wildern Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
This job post has expired.