Salary: Leadership L18-L24 £64,143-£74,295 PA
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the 7th October, for day 1 interviews on the 10th October. There will be further shortlisting to a day 2 final panel interview on the 13th October.
Greenwood Academies Trust are now looking to appoint an inspirational and ambitious school leader to lead, grow and inspire the Corby Primary Academy community through its next phase of development.
The academy is a welcoming and friendly environment that delivers an engaging, broad and balanced curriculum to pupils from Nursery to Year 6. Ofsted rated the academy as ‘Outstanding’ in July 2015. A re-visit is expected soon in line with recent Ofsted guidance. We are proud of our pupils who are expected to work hard and give their best. In return, the staff team are committed to planning and teaching high quality lessons that are purposeful and build on pupils’ knowledge and skills, and making the most of IT and Microsoft 365 in teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of a recently revised, broad and balanced curriculum. Delivering a broad range of learning opportunities which include developing academic achievement through life skills, independence and compassion so pupils can thrive in the modern world is essential. You will also work to further improve achievement across the Academy identifying areas for development through accurate evaluation and quality assurance whilst ensuring that you work effectively with the local community to maintain the strong profile of the academy locally.
You will have support from the wider trust network of experts and have access to a huge range of informal support and professional development.
Are you a leader who:
- Has relevant and up to date knowledge of teaching and learning strategies across the primary phase;
- Is excited about working with colleagues to develop an aspirational and broad curriculum;
- Leads staff effectively to deliver high quality learning experiences for all pupils, including those with high levels of educational need;
- Has a thorough understanding of factors that influence pupil performance and how to overcome barriers to learning;
- Has strong organisational skills and is relentlessness in driving educational improvement and raised standards for all pupils;
- Has significant experience of leading and developing others;
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Has previously led a team of people through change and improvement;
- Has the skill and ability to engage parents and the community in the life of the school.
We are hoping for a start date of January 2023, depending on the candidate’s current position.
If you would like further information, to arrange an informal phone call or online teams meeting, please contact the academy’s Education Director, Emma Nuttall on: email@example.com
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured
This job post has expired.