- Salary range L19 – L23. £65,735 - £72,497 - Starting salary point is dependent upon experience.
Principal job summary
The children, staff, governors and Trust are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly effective Principal who is ambitious, has a passion for excellence in teaching and learning and is keen to work with our supportive and diverse school community. This is a fantastic opportunity for a leader to build on the school’s existing strengths and to help our children achieve their full potential.
Erdington Hall Primary School is part of the Summit Learning trust which comprises of four primary schools, three secondary schools and a sixth form. It is a warm and welcoming school and has enthusiastic and happy learners.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive school with high expectations and a commitment to providing the very best experiences for all our children.
We encourage candidates to apply who:
• Are passionate about promoting excellence in teaching and learning
• Are looking for an exciting and challenging position where you will be fully supported by our Trust and its Education Improvement Team
• Have the wellbeing of every child at the heart of their vision and ethos
• Will maintain high standards and achievement
• Will be calm and focused in challenging circumstances
• Have the ability to motivate, support and inspire both pupils and staff
• Want the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the realisation of a shared Trust vision and improvement strategy
• Have high expectations and know that you can inspire and motivate pupils, staff and all other members of the school community
• Can offer a compelling track record of school improvement
The successful candidate can expect:
• Children who are fully engaged enthusiastic learners
• A hard-working dedicated staff
• Aspirational families from diverse cultural backgrounds
• A harmonious community with shared values
• Dedicated staff, keen to improve and provide great teaching for all pupils
• The opportunity to work with a collegiate team of senior leaders within the Trust
We are seeking to appoint an effective, strong and inspirational leader who can:
Further develop and embed excellent standards of teaching and learning
Through the highest expectations, raise achievement for every child
Show commitment to continuous school improvement
Provide a culture where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed
Work with the whole school community
We offer the right candidate:
Well-behaved and respectful children who want to be challenged and are keen to succeed
Supportive parents and local community
A motivated and collegiate team of Principals and senior leaders within the Trust who gladly share their expertise
Dedicated staff, keen to improve and provide great teaching for all pupils
If you have the drive and vision to lead Erdington Hall Primary, we would be delighted to hear from you.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Erdington Hall Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 377 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Erdington Hall is a two form entry, mixed primary school for pupils aged 3 -11. We are one of the family of schools in the Summit Learning Trust and pride ourselves on being an inclusive school. At Erdington Hall we are continually developing ways to ensure our children have the best possible opportunities to be successful. We recognise that through an enriched, varied curriculum, children are challenged. We also ask that children challenge themselves and aspire to be the very best they can be.
You will be part of a very supportive team whose successful aim is to help students reach their full potential within this forward looking school.
Arranging a visit to Erdington Hall Primary School
For further information, or if you wish to have an informal discussion about the post, or would like to arrange an informal visit to Erdington Hall Primary, then please contact Louise Quinlan, Executive Assistant at email@example.com