We require a dedicated candidate to assist and support the work of qualified teachers in ensuring the best possible rates of academic progress for a caseload of identified Pupil Premium students.
The purpose of the role is to advance pupils’ learning in and out of the classroom setting, including working with individuals and small groups during and beyond the school day in order to effectively engage underachieving students and their families.
- Be committed to consistency, aspiration and standards
- Have relevant knowledge and skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with young people.
- Work with tenacity and enthusiasm
We can offer:
- A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
- A hardworking and dedicated team
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- A supportive Leadership Team
- Cycle to work Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care, where the Academy pays for half the membership.
- The opportunity to pay into the Local Government Pension Scheme which is one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
To apply, please download the relevant application form. Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hailsham Community College Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.
This post is also covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009. The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2009 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2009 Regulations.