School is looking to recruit a strong Raising Achievement Assistant who will
share our determination to transform the life chances of our 900 pupils.
A unique and
exciting opportunity has arisen and we are seeking to strengthen and increase
our team. You will have a strong level
of education and will genuinely want to make a difference in supporting pupils through
the academic challenge of the 9 to 1 examination system. You will be expected
to work across the school individually and/or with groups and in classes and
contribute to the Wider Learning strategy.
You will also work with a range of talented teachers, you will support
pupil learning and get a first-hand insight into what is required to be an
excellent classroom practitioner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Commitment to education and ensuring equal opportunities
- Previous experience with children or young people, particularly in SEND
- You will need empathy, patience and resilience
About the Role:
- 1:1 and small group interventions with pupils
- Classroom support to ensure pupils are making rapid progress
- You will help pupils overcome social, emotional and mental health
barriers to learning
- You will have the opportunity to take on elements of cover when you
become more confident
committed to excellence in teaching and learning and to support this we have a
high quality bespoke programme for teachers and support staff at all stages of their professional
This job post has expired.