Reception Class Teacher
Bramhope Primary School, Leeds, West Yorkshire
|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS (£24373-£35971 pa)|
We seek to appoint for September 2020 to August 2021 due to temporary expansion and increased pupil numbers, a committed and highly motivated reception teacher for the above position. Applications from recently qualified or experienced teachers are welcome. This would be a great opportunity to work in an outstanding school with strong academic results and an excellent reputation in the community.
The successful applicant will:
• Have high aspirations for themselves, an interest in pedagogy and a commitment to further development
• Have a passion for providing an ambitious curriculum and sharing their expertise
• Enjoy working with our delightful children and supportive Governors
• Have knowledge and/or experience of the EYFS curriculum
• Contribute to our supportive, committed and successful staff team and to the wider life of the school
• Further develop the close links we have within our ‘Family of Schools’
• Support the vision and values of our newly formed Collaborative Learning Trust
Fixed term from September 2020 to August 2021 due to temporary expansion and increased pupil numbers
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||273 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Bramhope Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Bramhope Primary School
Bramhope is an exceptional, oversubscribed school with a reputation for providing an all-round education. We have 289 children and accept Reception aged children from a range of settings. Reception aged children are initially taught together as a unit and are then placed in mixed age classes as they move through school. Our school community has a strong ethos and shared vision which lays the foundations for excellence in teaching and learning. We have wonderful children who are eager to learn and a community who are respectful of our school and work with us to provide children with the best possible start to life.
Bramhope has a history of working in partnership with local schools and is part of a 'Family of Schools' network which meets and works together throughout the year. We also have a particularly close working relationship with Prince Henry's Grammar School, Otley and together we recently formed a multi-academy trust, The Collaborative Learning Trust.
Tredgold Crescent, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16 9BR