Do you want to be part of a progressive team of professionals who are dedicated to children and their education?
Do you want to join our Early Years team as we build this new school in Wokingham?
We are seeking a Reception class teacher to join our passionate and dedicated teaching team at Floreat Montague Park Primary School. You would teach in one of our two Reception classes in the school and be part of a growing Early Years team including nursery. Our Early Years classrooms and outdoor area are newly refurbished with excellent indoor and outdoor provision for the children.
What we are looking for:
- A teacher who loves their work
- A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
- A colleague with experience of teaching in early years
- An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
- A highly motivated and creative teacher
- A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations for behaviour and achievement of all children
- A positive, open-minded professional
- A teacher who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
About Floreat Montague Park:
Floreat Montague Park Primary School is a positive and progressive school that opened its doors for the first time in September 2016. The School has developed fast and the following 6 areas are valued:
- Personal Development
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
Why work at Floreat Montague Park:
- You will be part of a progressive group of professionals intent on building a successful school.
- You will be able to work in Montague Park, a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing new community.
- You will be part of the GLF family of schools, a trust with a clear education vision and focus on securing improvement through professional development.
- As the school continues to grow, we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat.
- As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support.
As the school continues to grow we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat. As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps