Reception Class teacher
Holly Park Primary School, London, N11 3HG
This job expired on 20 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
19 September 2022
20 June 2022 at 12:00pm
27 May 2022
About Holly Park Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 484 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Holly Park Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Holly Park is a positive, friendly and welcoming primary school with a supportive leadership team and governing body committed to helping all children achieve their full potential.
Holly Park is a successful, popular, diverse and happy school. The school was successfully inspected in November 2018 and was judged to be a ‘Good’ school. Key comments included:
• Pupils enjoy school because the curriculum is exciting and varied. There are also opportunities for pupils to take part in many visits to places of interest, which help to bring the curriculum to life.
• The behaviour of pupils and their attitudes towards work are good. Pupils treat each other with courtesy and respect.
• The school is an exceptionally caring, safe and nurturing environment where every pupil is known very well.
• Senior leaders, including governors, monitor the work of the school very well and have an accurate understanding of its strengths and areas for improvements.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London