Reception Class Teacher
12 days remaining to apply
Start date details
22 June 2023 at 11:59pm
25 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - Full time teaching hours
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the classes ensuring equality of opportunity for all.
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
- Act within the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2012).
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
Qualifications and Professional Development:
- Qualified teacher status
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
What the school offers its staff
Salary & Benefits
- M1 - UPS3 FTE £28,000 - £43,685 per annum
- Access to Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Enhanced NQT/RQT Scheme including ongoing coaching and mentoring for all teachers
- Regional networks of Trust colleagues and access to key leaders in Education
- Commitment to employee Health and Wellbeing including dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Further details about the role
About the role
To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the academy’s policies under the direction of the Headteacher.
To be an effective professional who demonstrates thorough curriculum knowledge, can teach and assess effectively, take responsibility for professional development and has pupils who achieve well.
Full time - Permanent role
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Kings Heath Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 359 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Kings Heath Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Passionate staff and children who are full of curiosity and enthusiasm make Kings Heath Primary Academy unique. We ensure every child’s true potential is unlocked and achieved through a unique, and personalised, educational experience. This includes an exciting knowledge-rich curriculum, which centers on rich cultural experiences throughout the year to scaffold learning upon. We continuously work alongside expert curriculum consultants in all areas to provide the highest quality of curriculum knowledge and teaching strategies for all staff members. We quite simply accept that we all (staff and pupils) have something new to learn every day and that an enquiring mindset is critical to our personal growth and development. As a result, our staff consist of aspirational teachers who engage passionately in the various opportunities to develop as a professional. Kings Heath Primary Academy is vibrant, unique and a liberating experience for all, we welcome everyone, we challenge viewpoints, we listen and as a result we all grow – together. If you would like to join us on our journey/meet us all then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Arranging a visit to Kings Heath Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Maternity Class Teacher Position (EYFS – Y6 – flexible for right candidate)
Rugby Free Primary School
Bailey Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0PD
Martins Lane, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 6DJ
Class Teacher KS2- Maternity Cover
St George's Street, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 2TR
Springfield Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK6 3HW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Northampton and Northamptonshire and Northampton