The successful candidate will:
- Value all pupils as individuals and put them at the heart of everything you do.
- Nurture and excite our Reception children, enabling them to develop their skills so they HR documentation / forms / advert can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers.
- Be enthusiastic and creative.
- Have a good understanding of all areas of the Early Years curriculum.
- Be able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational.
- Work in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcomes for pupils.
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
We can offer you:
- A team of friendly, welcoming people to work collaboratively with.
- A newly developed outdoor learning environment for our Early Years children.
- A commitment to reducing the overall workload of our teachers, having recently introduced new procedures, aimed at eliminating unnecessary tasks, related to planning, marking and data tracking.
- A range of support from a strong leadership team that will help to develop your practice.
- Excellent professional development opportunities both within the school and across the Academy Trust.
- A strong supportive local community, including Governors and PTFA.
Please send in your application as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as soon as we receive them even if this is prior to the application close date.
Applications should be made via Kent Teach. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact (Mathew Currie, Head of School) at the school for an informal discussion regarding the post by email@example.com or 01622 752161.
We will leave plenty of opportunity for questions at the end of the interview, and we will spend lots of time talking and unpicking your answers. Please come prepared to share anything you’d like that we didn’t cover, or any questions you have about it. We really appreciate your adaptability in these unprecedented times.
Interview date: w/c 23th January 2023
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
This job post has expired.