Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£25,714 - £36,961 (main scale)
St. John’s Mead CEVC Primary seeks a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our Foundation Stage team from September 2021.
We are looking for:
• An organised, excellent classroom practitioner
• With high expectations and a creative, positive approach to children’s learning
• Experience of teaching in Reception an advantage
• Willingness to work in a team and contribute fully to the life of the school
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff
• Well motivated, enthusiastic children
• Supportive parents and a well-resourced learning environment
• Opportunities for professional development in our caring, vibrant school.
Please contact us by email: email@example.com or telephone 01454 866501 for more details.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form and send to the school email address.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.