17 days remaining to apply
Start date details
29th August 2023
17 April 2023 at 11:59pm
17 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 40.75 hours a week
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Qualified Teacher status.
- Successful recent teaching experience in Primary school.
- Experience of planning for the Reception/KS1 curriculum and of meeting the needs of a diverse range of learners, including the more able.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues and parents/carers.
- Knowledge and experience of a range of planning, assessment and record keeping strategies.
- Knowledge and experience of the current National Curriculum and EYFS.
- Knowledge of the SEND code of practice and experience of meeting the needs of pupils with SEND.
- To be self–motivating and the ability to motivate others.
- A methodical and organised disposition.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- A positive approach to the management of behaviour and experience of successfully managing the behaviour of pupils to secure a good learning environment.
- Evidence of further professional development.
- Successful recent teaching experience in a Reception/KS1 class.
- Evidence of accelerating the progress of underachieving pupils.
- Experience of managing and developing people to maximise learning for pupils.
- Experience in designing, planning and assessment systems.
- The ability to provide subject leadership in one or more curricular areas.
- Experience in organising the relevant documentation for children with special needs.
- Evidence of commitment to further professional study beyond qualified teacher status.
What the school offers its staff
- A supportive, cohesive and exciting working environment
- The chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy students
- Career prospects within an innovative and ambitious Multi Academy Trust
- A meal allowance, commensurate with your working hours
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) or Teachers’ Pension Scheme (TPS)
- Healthcare Cash Plan, from Westfield Health
Further details about the role
The Class Teacher will:
- teach a class of pupils, and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs;
- maintain the positive ethos and core values of the Academy, both inside and outside the classroom;
- contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
- ensure that the current national conditions of employment for schoolteachers are met.
- implement agreed Academy policies and guidelines;
- support initiatives decided by the Principal and staff;
- plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
- be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning;
- provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
- keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
- report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
- maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the Academy's behaviour policy;
- participate in meetings which relate to the Academy's management, curriculum, administration or organisation;
- communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies;
- lead, organise and direct support staff within the classroom;
- participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Landau Forte Academy Greenacres
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 370 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Landau Forte Academy Greenacres
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Streethay Primary School
Yoxall Way, Lichfield, WS13 8FT
Inspirational Full time Class Teacher vacancy
Whitehouse Common Primary School
Cotysmore Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 6BL
Queen's Church of England Academy
Bentley Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 5LR
Blowers Green Primary School
Blowers Green Road, Dudley, West Midlands, DY2 8UZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Staffordshire and Stoke