This role is to provide a range of support ,which will include, but is not limited to, general receptionist duties.
- Facilitate meetings both face-to-face and virtually, including the set up of meeting rooms including preparing refreshments and tidying up.
- Organise lunch orders for delegates attending business and training meetings.
- Book CPD courses when required and assist with travel/hotel bookings.
- Assist in responding to and signposting telephone calls and emails.
- Screen and distribute incoming post
- Organise and maintain the reception area/offices.
- Keep a stock of stationery and order basic items.
- Produce documents in the house style
- Word processing and data input as required
- Maintain refreshment stocks and collation of monies for the central team refreshments
- Assist with collating data for the termly business leaders calendar and Trust calendars
- Offer administrative support to the wider central team as required
- Ensure that shredding & disposal of confidential information no longer required by the central team is carried out in accordance with GDPR
General requirements & duties:
- Uphold the professional standards and expectations of the Trust in all dealings with colleagues, students, parents/carers and the wider community.
- Adhere to the principles expressed in the aims of the Trust.
- Actively contribute to continued development by attending training and participating in relevant meetings, putting forward contributions for improvement.
- Apply the Trust policies to all aspects of your role.
- Keep up-to-date with all aspects of safeguarding and child protection training.
- Take responsibility for your own continuous professional development.
- It is the duty of the post holder not to act in a discriminatory or prejudicial manner towards others. Employees should challenge or report such behaviours.
This job post has expired.