Are you looking to step into a career in HR and ready to gain more experience? We have an excellent opportunity to kick start your HR career at E-ACT working with an experienced, supportive and professional HR team within the Northern Region. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support for the People Development operation of the Region to meet performance targets and ensure long term staffing stability. This role is term time plus 3 weeks and is a hybrid role to be based in either Manchester or Sheffield.
- Assist with the DBS process for staff, volunteers, agency staff and contractors.
- Assist with the production of confidential letters, contracts and reports.
- Assist with absence management including recording absence data and adhering to the Sickness Management policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintaining accurate, up to date staff records to meet E-ACT requirements, ensuring compliance with the GDPR, Safeguarding, Single Central Register and associated legislation.
- Be responsible for the administration of annual leave.
- Accurate minute taking of confidential meetings as and when requested.
- Record and update all employee personal details electronically and on file where required.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
SCP 6 - 12 £20,222 - £22,549 (FTE: £21,968 - £24,496)
37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
This job post has expired.