Regional HR Assistant - People Development
This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
22 March 2023 at 9am
9 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
Full-time equivalent salary
- SCP 6 - 12 £20,222 - £22,549 (FTE: £21,968 - £24,496)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you looking to step into a career in HR and ready to gain more experience? We have an excellent opportunity to kick start your HR career at E-ACT working with an experienced, supportive and professional HR team within the Northern Region. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support for the People Development operation of the Region to meet performance targets and ensure long term staffing stability. This role is term time plus 3 weeks and is a hybrid role to be based in either Manchester or Sheffield.
- Assist with the DBS process for staff, volunteers, agency staff and contractors.
- Assist with the production of confidential letters, contracts and reports.
- Assist with absence management including recording absence data and adhering to the Sickness Management policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintaining accurate, up to date staff records to meet E-ACT requirements, ensuring compliance with the GDPR, Safeguarding, Single Central Register and associated legislation.
- Be responsible for the administration of annual leave.
- Accurate minute taking of confidential meetings as and when requested.
- Record and update all employee personal details electronically and on file where required.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
What the school offers its staff
- Hybrid working
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Generous Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- Market leading personal development and training plans to further your career
Find out more at www.e-act.org.uk
Further details about the role
SCP 6 - 12 £20,222 - £22,549 (FTE: £21,968 - £24,496)
37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Parkwood E-ACT Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 789 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Parkwood E-ACT Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Parkwood E-ACT Academy, a forward-thinking, ambitious 11-16 secondary academy in Sheffield. We support and challenge our students to achieve their full potential both in and out of the classroom.
Similar jobs nearby
Seven Hills School
Granville Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S2 2RJ
Brinsworth Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 5EJ
Common Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG20 8QF
Aughton Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S26 4SF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Sheffield