E-ACT is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 28 Academies spanning the length breath of the country. Our hopes and aspirations of every one of our pupils is the same. By encouraging them to Think Big and believe that anything is possible, by showing them the importance of Team Spirit and by teaching them to carefully think through their decisions to do The Right Thing, we know that everyone of our pupils can realise their potential with us.
Our community includes over 18,000 pupils and 2,500 teaching and non-teaching professional across the country.
The London Regional Team are looking to recruit a Regional ICT Technician to be based in The City Heights E-Act Academy to assist in delivering reliable and efficient ICT systems and provided comprehensive ICT support for Academy staff and students.
· Operating the ICT Helpdesk effectively and responding to/resolving calls within agreed timescales
· Providing support for ICT queries with escalation to third party suppliers when necessary
· Assist with the maintenance of ICT hardware and equipment to the required levels including repair where appropriate.
· Assist with the day to day running of the network
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
What you will get in return
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave and statutory Bank Holidays
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
If you have any further questions we would love to hear from you. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.