- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L18 - L25 (£65,425 - £77,662)
Astrea Academy Trust has an exciting opportunity for a Vice Principal to join our Cambridgeshire regional team.
As a Regional Vice Principal, you will play a crucial part in our school improvement team. You will work with the Regional Director to set the regional school improvement plan, and then embed yourself in a school for 12-18 months to lead on one of the priorities you set.
This role is critical for improving the life chances of children, utilising your expertise and capacity beyond the means of the schools’ usual budget in order to transform the educational landscape.
The role is ideal for someone who aspires to become a headteacher in the future. You would gain experience across schools and areas of leadership, as well as mentoring and career development from the Regional Director.
You will be:
• Leading on ambitious improvement of academic or pastoral outcomes within a school to contribute to transforming education for the children it serves
• A core part of the regional team, feeding into and working on the region’s plan for school improvement
• Taking responsibility for day-to-day management of a school, alongside the Principal and leadership team, and in the Principal’s absence, take full responsibility for the school
We are looking for individuals who have:
• Demonstrable commitment to raising attainment of all pupils
• Experience of having led, or significantly contributed to, the success of a school through its leadership, ethos, teaching and learning and outcomes
• Experience leading a team and/or working to support the significant success of others, including professional development and effective management of underperformance
• Ability to use data to inform decision making and diagnose weaknesses that need addressing
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.