Relief Learning Support Assistant
Caedmon College Whitby, Whitby, North Yorkshire, YO21 1LA
This job expired on 31 August 2022
Job start date
5 September 2022
31 August 2022 at 12pm (midday)
20 May 2022
About Caedmon College Whitby
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 786 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Caedmon College Whitby website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01947 602406
Caedmon College is an established, successful, popular and growing 11-18 community school situated in Whitby on the North Yorkshire Coast. As a school, we have very low staff turnover and high staff retention and our colleagues travel from areas such as Redcar, Guisborough, and Ryedale, as well as from Scarborough and Filey.
We have federated with Eskdale School, our neighbouring secondary school in Whitby. This is beginning to benefit our students and provide wider professional development opportunities for our staff. We are located on two sites about 5 minutes walking distance apart: our Normanby site hosts students in Y7-11; and post 16 students are based at the refurbished Whitby Sixth Form site.
• A ‘Good’ school in every area by Ofsted in February 2022 (Awaiting report).
• A school who works collaboratively with our fellow federated Whitby school – Eskdale School.
• A school where British values are at the heart of our curriculum – so that all our students leave school knowing how to conduct themselves in the wider world.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in North Riding Of Yorkshire