Religion and Philosophy Teacher
Turing House School, Teddington
|Subjects||Religious education, Philosophy|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS to UPS depending on teaching experience|
Are you passionate about teaching Religion and Philosophy? Are you looking for an inspirational school that provides the rare opportunities that a growing school does? Do you want to be supported in your career development? Then come and join us at Turing House School.
Turing House School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teacher of Religion and Philosophy to join our dynamic and energetic team in September 2020 or January 2021. There is a TLR available for a suitably experienced teacher.
The successful candidate will:
• Be flexible, dedicated and passionate about delivering exceptional learning experiences and ensuring all students achieve the best possible outcomes.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and share the school’s mission and ethos.
TLR available for a suitably experienced teacher.
Why work for Turing House School:
• Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other. Please see our recent lockdown video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvnkbZVnvRA&t=4s
• All staff are proud to be part of the school and feel supported by the open door policy of Senior Leadership who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive.
• Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development with cross trust support from RET and training catered to support your individual career.
• Smaller classes of 25 students.
• Staff wellbeing is at the forefront of the school’s priorities. Happy teachers make a happy school.
• Staff benefits include a laptop for all teaching staff, free flu jab, subsidised yoga classes, regular social events, weekly staff bulletins and staff appreciation shout out board.
• To be part of an 11-18 provision with opportunities to teach in the sixth form in many subject areas. Our sixth form opens in September 2020.
• In 2021 we are moving into our new permanent site in Whitton with state of the art facilities.
• Free tea and coffee in the staffroom as well as duty free delicious meals from our catering company.
Applying for the job
To apply for this role, please send us a completed application form and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.orgMore on how to apply
|School type||Free School|
|School size||451 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Turing House School website (opens in a new window)|
About Turing House School
Turing House School is an inspirational new 11-19 secondary school, currently with years 7 to 11. Our first five years have established us as a successful and exceptionally popular school, being oversubscribed with waiting lists for each year group. In May 2018, we were delighted when Ofsted judged as good overall with outstanding leadership and management as well as personal development, behaviour and welfare. The school’s new-build permanent site in Whitton will be ready in 2021, with state of the art facilities. Until then we are based in high quality accommodation on two sites in Teddington and Hampton. The School is developing strong STEM and Music specialisms and particularly welcomes applicants whose experience supports the further development of these distinctive aspects of school life.
You will join us at an exciting time with the opening of our sixth form and the academic year we relocate in to our permanent site, providing a rare opportunity for an inspirational teacher to make a mark on the new school and develop your career with us.
Arranging a visit to Turing House School
At the present time, all interviews will be virtual and visitors on site are limited. If you have any questions regarding the role and our school, please email email@example.com
2 Queen's Road, Teddington, TW11 0LR