Religious Education Teacher
23 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - 8.30-3.15pm Monday to Friday
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have a strong commitment to helping pupils of all abilities succeed.
- Be innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues.
What the school offers its staff
The successful candidate will join the school at an exciting time:
- We are a Living Wage Employer.
- The school is part of Albany Learning Trust, a tight knit academy trust and has links across the region, nationally and internationally with other schools, trusts and education organisations.
- Behaviour of students in our schools is excellent.
Further details about the role
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic RE teacher to join our school community.
Albany Academy is a highly successful and popular 11-16 school situated in Chorley, Lancashire. With 725 pupils currently on roll, the school provides an excellent education within a nurturing and caring environment where every student is well known by every member of staff.
The governors are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to work within the Humanities Faculty to ensure the delivery of religious education at KS3 and GCSE. The post would be suitable for an ECT or an experienced teacher.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 111 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Albany Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 720 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Albany Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01257 244020
Similar jobs nearby
Millfield Science & Performing Arts College
Belvedere Road, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 5DG
Birkenhead Park School
Park Road South, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH43 4UY
TEACHER OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
All Saints Catholic High School
Roughwood Drive, Knowsley, Merseyside, L33 8XF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool