- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
Monday to Friday
36.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £18,562 - £20,493
- Actual salary
- £16,229 - £18,330
Salary Grade 2 (SCP 3 - 8)
Actual Salary Range (£16,229 - £18,330)
Term Time Only (36.5 hours per week)
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint a School Administrator. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and staff, supportive representatives and Trustees and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and PA High School. We are a developing MAT, growing steadily with the opportunity for further internal promotion.
Applicants are sought from candidates who will complement the Administration Team and have the ability to promote the Administration team’s vision ‘to be the best part of your day’.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents and visitors. You will be flexible and able to cope with interruptions, work well within a team and on your own.
We require someone who can:
- Act in a courteous, diplomatic and professional manner to ensure that consistent and outstanding customer service is provided at all times - ‘to be the best part of your day’.
- Smile and provide a warm welcome and assistance to visitors, parents, staff and pupils of the school.
- Communicate in a clear, concise and friendly manner both on the telephone and face to face.
- Write clear, letters and reports.
- Complete work to the required standards of accuracy and presentation.
- Work on their own initiative with minimum support.
- Have a flexible attitude towards day to day tasks.
- Be an effective team player.
- Provide reception and switchboard support to our PACT schools, taking telephone calls and delivering messages as appropriate.
- Provide clerical support to our administrative functions.
- Manage incoming mail and be responsible for recording, stamping/franking and posting outgoing mail.
- Deal with a wide range of demands from a variety of people.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role.
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team, a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For an application pack please visit our website www.the-pact.co.uk. Your application should be completed in full and submitted via email to email@example.com. To discuss this vacancy further, please contact the PACT HR team on 0121 725 5252.
Closing date: Friday 26th November 2021 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting week commencing: 29th November 2021.
Interviews: Monday 6th December 2021.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.