To succeed in this role, the successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated, friendly and well-organised individual who is able to work effectively with a range of colleagues as well as self-manage their own tasks and workload.
The successful candidate will have suitable experience working within an administrative environment, preferably in a school administration office. The person appointed will make a significant contribution to the smooth running of this important area of school operations and will be supported by the school School Operations & Facilities Assistant and wider team.
The successful candidate will be hardworking, honest, dependable and self-motivated in order to uphold the ethos, aims and values of the School and Trust.
The role will involve:
- Being the first line respondent for whole school general enquiries;
- Providing administrative support across the whole of the school;
- Responding to community, parent/carer, teacher and pupil enquiries;
- Undertaking organisation and administration for school trips and residentials;
- Designing and create a range of letters, documents and posters using Microsoft products;
- Updating school databases as required using school-based systems such as Arbor MIS, Class Dojo, Parent Pay, Parago and Iris Financials;
- Assisting with school events;
- Liaising with staff, outside agencies, parents and other schools as appropriate.
We're looking for you if you have:
- A good standard of education;
- The ability to effectively manage your own time and prioritise work in a demanding environment;
- High level communication abilities and excellent IT skills in a range of software applications;
- Key attributes include a friendly, yet professional manner, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- The ability to work effectively and positively within a team
Community First Academy Trust are committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and consistently promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosures. Any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal record with barred list through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), medical clearance, references and verification of your qualifications satisfactory to the Trust.
This job post has expired.