The School Administrator/Receptionist is the first point of call for visitors to the Academy. As the ‘face’ of the school the receptionist will be welcoming, personable, helpful and able to represent the school in a professional and friendly manner. In addition, it is essential that the person for this role is organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a ‘can do’ approach. You will also assist with general day to day admin tasks which therefore require a good level of IT skills.
Essential educational requirements
• Right to work in UK
• NVQ L3 qualified or equivalent
• Experience of running effective administrative and clerical systems within a school context or similar
• Experience of working in a busy environment
• Understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
• Competent user of a range of ICT applications including Microsoft office.
Essential skills and experience
• Excellent literacy and communication skills, including written and oral
• Professional telephone manner
• Good computer skills, in particular using Word, Excel, Internet and Email
• Strong administrative and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About Ark Globe Academy
At Ark Globe Academy we have the highest aspirations for all our children to ensure they are prepared for university and inspired to be leaders in their community. We offer our students a first class education based on high quality teaching and experiences outside of the classroom.
- Harper Road, London, SE1 6AG
- All Through
- Ark Globe Academy website (opens in a new window)