Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- NJC grade 31-36
- £30152-£34545 (FTE £35973 - £41215)
School Business Manager job summary
Due to the retirement of our long standing and highly effective school business manager College Town Primary School are looking to recruit a highly skilled, motivated professional to join our vibrant school.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly effective leadership team where high standards are expected. The post has an exciting balance of operational and strategic development responsibilities across the school’s finance, administration, HR, Health and Safety, IT, premises, marketing and fundraising functions.
The successful candidate will be a member of the collaborative Senior Leadership Team and will lead a small team of support staff. As a highly regarded member of the senior leadership team you will be involved in decision making that has a direct impact on the learning of all the children within the school, helping to promote a school that is the ‘best that we can be’. We are looking for a School Business Manager who can operate strategically, communicate effectively to all stakeholders and has a passion for education. You will have experience in leading and motivating teams and the ability to contribute to school improvement.
The benefits you will experience are:
• Supportive colleagues and leaders
• Part of a highly experienced and committed office team, including a finance assistant; attendance and welfare officer; admin officer
• Highly effective site controller
• A positive ethos with happy, confident children who are keen to learn
• Supportive Local Authority across all areas including finance, HR, payroll, SIMS/FMS
• A commitment to your professional development
• Membership of the Berkshire School Business Manager group providing support and idea sharing
• Bracknell Forest Employee Benefits Plan
• Local Government Pension Scheme
This is a permanent post with working hours 8.30 to 4.30 Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week term time plus 2 weeks.
The start date is 1st September 2022 however there is the potential to start earlier.
Closing Date Tuesday 7th June 2022
Interviews Week beginning 13th June 2022.
However, applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews may be held earlier. We reserve the right to close the advert early so early application is advised.
Applying for the job
Please apply via the Bracknell Forest Council jobs pageMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.