The Limewoods Federation
Bardney Church of England &
Methodist Primary School, Henry Lane, Bardney, Lincoln, LN3 5XJ
Bucknall Primary School, Main Street,
Bucknall, Woodhall Spa LN10 5DT
We are looking to appoint a School Business Manager who is keen to be a valued
part of our warm and friendly federation of schools, where everyone is valued
and the children feel safe and secure. The successful candidate will support
our senior leadership team and governors and will have responsibility for leading
- Financial management and marketing
- Overseeing facilities, lunchtime provision, health and safety and risk assessments
- Personnel, administration and support services
We are looking for someone who:
- Can ensure the effective management, reporting and recording of the
- We currently use Business World On but are considering looking at
- Is determined to work with us in ensuring that our children get the very
best educational experience
- Shows an ability to use existing resources effectively and is able to be
innovative in adapting these to changing circumstances
- Demonstrates courage, emotional intelligence, integrity, confidentiality
- Is a highly effective communicator
- Works well as part of a team and has a sense of humour
- Is able to live out the Bardney school vision based on John 10:10 of
supporting everyone to flourish and live life to the full, along with living
out our Christian values of Friendship, Trust, Compassion, Honesty, Respect, Fairness
For more information and an application pack, please contact Garth Hicks (Executive
Headteacher) on 01526 398255 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the schools by prospective candidates are encouraged so that you can
see our wonderful schools at work.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon
on Thursday 8th March.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare
of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. Applicants should note that this post is subject to enhanced DBS
We offer a warm and friendly federation of schools, where everyone is valued and the children feel safe and secure.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.