- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
25 hours per week (negotiable), 40 weeks per year
- Contract type
We are looking to appoint a School Business Manager who is keen to be a valued part of our warm and friendly federation of schools, where everyone is valued and the children feel safe and secure. The successful candidate will support our senior leadership team and governors and will have responsibility for leading on:
• Financial management and marketing
• Overseeing facilities, lunchtime provision, health and safety and risk assessments
• Personnel, administration and support services
We are looking for someone who:
• Can ensure the effective management, reporting and recording of the school’s finances
• We currently use Business World On but are considering looking at alternative software
• Is determined to work with us in ensuring that our children get the very best educational experience
• Shows an ability to use existing resources effectively and is able to be innovative in adapting these to changing circumstances
• Demonstrates courage, emotional intelligence, integrity, confidentiality and confidence
• Is a highly effective communicator
• Works well as part of a team and has a sense of humour
• Is able to live out the Bardney school vision based on John 10:10 of supporting everyone to flourish and live life to the full, along with living out our Christian values of Friendship, Trust, Compassion, Honesty, Respect, Fairness and Forgiveness.
For more information and an application pack, please contact Garth Hicks (Executive Headteacher) on 01526 398255 or via email at email@example.com.
Visits to the schools by prospective candidates are encouraged so that you can see our wonderful schools at work.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 8th December 2021.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants should note that this post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Applying for the job
Please see the attached information for further details and how to apply.
All applications must be on the application form attached. CVs will not be accepted.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England/Methodist, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 210 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Bardney Church of England and Methodist Primary School
The Limewoods Federation
Bardney Church of England & Methodist Primary School, Henry Lane, Bardney, Lincoln, LN3 5XJ
Bucknall Primary School, Main Street, Bucknall, Woodhall Spa LN10 5DT
We are a federation of two amazing village schools - Bardney has 221 children and Bucknall has 36.
Staff work across both schools.
Arranging a visit to Bardney Church of England and Methodist Primary School
Please contact the school to arrange a visit