- Job role
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
The expectation is for the successful candidate to work for 2-3 days in term time and minimum 10 days during school holidays. (Flexibility would be considered e.g., all year round or an increase in hours worked during the holiday would be considered). Fixed Term 12 months in the first instance (would consider flexibility e.g., a shorter time scale for the right candidate)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months in the first instance )
- Grade 5 Point range 32 - 40 (Full-time pay range: £35,745 – £43,857)
We are looking to appoint a part time member of staff to add capacity to our current School Business Team, by appointing a part time School Business Manager.
In this strategic and varied role, you will be expected to drive continual improvements, working in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Strategic leadership of financial management
• Lead on Human Resources & Employee Relations
• Facilities management
• Health and safety
• Performance management for support staff
Applicants must have:
• Experience of financial management in a financial or educational setting
• Ability to analyse and interpret complex information and make recommendations
• Ability to forge positive and productive relationships with all our stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Enthusiasm to inspire and motivate colleagues
Applying for the job
Applicants should complete the school’s application form and submit with a supporting letter (maximum of two sides of A4, font size 12), and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered as they arrive but will not be accepted after 12noon 22nd October 2021.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 722 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About King's Norton Boys' School
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate eager to join King's Norton Boys' School as it builds on its upward trajectory. We have high expectations to continue rapidly improving in order that all our students can achieve their aspirations and reach their full potential.
Each and every staff member at our school is united in their focus on continuous improvement and we work collaboratively to support one another across the school as a whole. The culture that 'we are all learners' exists throughout the school.
Arranging a visit to King's Norton Boys' School
If you’d like a tour of the school or an informal conversation with the Headteacher, please contact Sarah Holland, Headteacher’s PA on 0121 628 0010 or email email@example.com to request this.