- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Term time
36 hours per week for 41 weeks (term time plus two weeks)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1 year)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £34,209 to £38,883
- Actual salary
- £30,656 to £34,845
Vacancy - School Business Manager (Maternity Cover)
School – Millbrook Park CE Primary School, School House Lane, London, NW7 1JF
Contract Term – Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Salary - PO1-PO3 £30,656 to £34,845.15
Hours – Full Time (Term Time only plus 2 weeks)
Closing date – 7th October 2021
Shortlisting date – 8th October 2021
Interview date – 12th – 13th October 2021
Start Date - asap
Millbrook Park CE Primary School is a welcoming and successful two form entry Church of England Primary School situated in Mill Hill East, “educating for life in all its fullness”. The school opened in a large brand new purpose built building in September 2014.
There is an opportunity available for a School Business Manager (Maternity Cover) to join the supportive team in our vibrant school. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, passionate and enthusiastic. The successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, financial plans, financial reporting and experience of using Microsoft Office applications. Experience dealing with procurement, HR, or marketing and a school business management qualification are also essential.
• A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of committed and passionate staff.
• Fantastic, up-to-date facilities
• Contribute to strategic development and shaping the future of the school
• Take the lead in finance, lettings, health and safety, risk management, compliance and personnel
• Working directly with the head teacher to set and manage budgets and procurement
• Take the lead in financial reporting to the governing board
• Managing the operation of the business functions of the school
• Advise and implement day-to-day support to all the SLT to promote efficiency
YOU WILL BE:
• Well qualified and enthusiastic
• Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
• Able to work to deadlines.
• Warm, friendly and positive
• A competent and inspiring team leader
Applying for the job
Please download the full Job Description and Personal Specification and LDBS application form attached. Please return your completed application form to the school at email@example.com. We do not accept CV applications.
Closing date: Friday 7th October 2021
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 8th October 2021
Interview date: Thursday 12th and 13th October 2021
Millbrook Park Church of England Primary School are committed to safeguarding, inclusive practice and equal opportunities for all. All job offers will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS and reference checks.
References will be taken up prior to interview.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.