School Business Manager
This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 9am
15 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 22.5 hours per week. 40 weeks a year (term time plus two additional weeks)
Full-time equivalent salary
- £36,282 - £40,146
- £20,008 - £22,139
What skills and experience we're looking for
Meath Green Infant School is a popular three-from entry infant school serving the local community. We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic School Business Manager to our team. The successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, financial planning and financial reporting. In addition, we are seeking someone who can help to move our school forward through the management of our site and facilities.
As School Business Manager, you will be a valued and important member of the Senior Leadership Team and will make a significant contribution professionally and strategically to the leadership of the financial and administrative aspects of the school.
We are looking to appoint a School Business Manager who is:
- Able to offer a School Business Manager qualification or an equivalent business or management qualification.
- Able to take the lead in finance, premises management, administration and human resources.
- Forward thinking, creative and receptive to change.
- Able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community.
- Well-organised and methodical, with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
What the school offers its staff
In return, we can offer:
- A part-time role with a working pattern to suit the School Business Manager and the school.
- A strong commitment to your professional development.
- A dedicated, friendly team of staff, parents and governors.
- A positive working environment.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Meath Green Infant School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 269 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Meath Green Infant School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01293 772708
Meath Green Infant School is a popular three-form entry infant school in Horley.
Arranging a visit to Meath Green Infant School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
EYFS Phase Leader/Class Teacher
Oriel Academy West London
Hounslow Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 6QQ
Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) / Inclusion Leader
Falconbrook Primary School
Wye Street, London, SW11 2LX
Class Teacher with Phase Leader Responsibilities
West Hill Primary School
5 Merton Road, London, SW18 5ST
EYFS Class Teacher and Phase Leader
Goodrich Community Primary School
Dunstans Road, London, SE22 0EP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey