School Business Manager
4 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
12 June 2023 at 5pm
10 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week. Term-time plus 10 days.
- Grade G: £27,852 - £30,151
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School are seeking a strong, experienced Business Manager to join the team at an exciting time on their development journey. The right candidate will have the ability to keep ahead of funding and legislative changes that apply to the education sector. They will also have management responsibility for effective whole school administration and organisational systems ensuring the adequate provision of resources needed throughout the school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has sound experience of financial management and budgetary planning and control.
• Has a proven record of financial and project management and demonstrates skills and abilities at implementing strategic change.
• Is confident in accepting responsibility and working independently as well as collaboratively with other staff.
• Has ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively.
• Is committed to working in line with the school ethos and mission.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
✓ A dedicated Senior Leadership Team and Governors.
✓ Highly motivated staff who are friendly and committed to raising standards for all pupils.
✓ An active and supportive Governing Body with a clear vision for the future of the school.
✓ Enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a love of learning
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 174 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01709 710270
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Headlands Church of England Voluntary Controlled Junior, Infant and Nursery School
Headlands Road, Liversedge, West Yorkshire, WF15 6PR
St John's (CofE) Primary Academy, Clifton
Towngate, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 4HP
Holmgate Primary School and Nursery
Holmgate Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S45 9QD
Learning Accord Multi Academy Trust
Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, HD8 9DZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Rotherham