School Business Support Assistant
This job expired on 23 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
23 February 2023 at 5pm
26 January 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week. 38 weeks a year.
Full-time equivalent salary
- Pay Grade D - £22,777- 24,054 FTE
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Confident in working with others and communicating with all members of our school community.
- Flexible and willing to take on responsibility for aspects of school life.
- Confident in working with IT for purposes of communicating with others.
- Supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school – you do not need to be Catholic and/or of faith to be considered.
What the school offers its staff
Working in a school comes with challenges, but it can also be one of the most satisfying employment experiences a person can have. Watching children learn and develop is inspirational. Being part of that growth is rewarding. School staff members have opportunities to build profound relationships with young people and provide help and guidance that not all children receive at home.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Monica's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 402 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01908 606966
We are a friendly, caring school with high aspirations for all our pupils spiritually, academically, socially and in sport. We aim to provide a calm yet purposeful environment where consideration for others is shown by all, where everyone is valued and where success is celebrated.
Arranging a visit to St Monica's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Redwell Primary School
Barnwell Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 5LQ
Booker Park Community School
Stoke Leys Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 9ET
Hawthorn Community Primary School
Hawthorn Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7HT
Hillborough Infant and Nursery School
Hillborough Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 5EZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes