This job expired on 26 September 2022 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
26 September 2022 at 9am
2 September 2022
About Reigate School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1255 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Reigate School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
As well as having the resilience to cope with the challenges of the role, we are looking for someone committed to working collaboratively with stakeholders to create the very best environment for learning.
This is an exciting time to join a thriving and growing multi academy trust committed to ensuring our children have safe, secure, innovative and inspirational learning environments. Interested applicants are warmly invited to contact the Reigate School Business Manager to discuss the role in more depth.
The successful candidate will:
- be an accredited counsellor for children or working towards this;
- have an excellent understanding of the Children’s Act, Keeping Children Safe in Education and other legislation pertaining to children;
- have an awareness of the wide range of needs of those from diverse backgrounds;
- be passionate about working with children; and
- be kind, caring, patient and have excellent listening skills.
In return we can offer you:
- a fantastic working environment committed to collaborative working and high performance – joining a team of skilled and hardworking professionals;
- an excellent staff assistance programme with access to wellbeing and health initiatives, including counselling, physiotherapy, menopause and weight management support;
- opportunities and support for professional growth and continuous professional development (including apprenticeships) both at Reigate School and through the wider Greensand Multi Academy Trust;
- oversubscription secondary school admission criteria for children of staff working at Reigate School (who have been employed for more than two years at the time of application); and
- staff benefits scheme.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Candidates who have lived, travelled or working overseas for more than three months in the last 10 years will also be required to undertake an overseas police check.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey