St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 3BL
This job expired on 11 October 2021
Expected start date
1 January 2022
11 October 2021 at 9:00am
24 September 2021
Leadership SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
Group 3 L18-24
The Board of Directors of the Holy Cross Catholic Multi Academy Company and the Governors of this popular and successful Catholic school are looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious and exceptional leader with a proven track record of success. We require an outstanding leader capable of inspiring, motivating and supporting pupils and staff to achieve their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader able to strategically lead our school in the next phase of its development.
The successful applicant will be someone who:
- Is a practising Catholic.
- Is committed to and understands Catholic education.
- Is an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the future of the school.
- Is committed to improving the outcomes for all our pupils.
- Is able to lead, motivate and inspire pupils and staff.
- Has a proven track record of raising standards in teaching and learning.
- Has the energy, resilience and determination to succeed.
- Is a creative and strategic thinker, able to see through and sustain initiatives.
- Has excellent communication, organisational and inter-personal skills.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
St Augustine’s is a successful Catholic primary school set in Radford Ward, Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help lead the school into the next phase of its development and make a significant contribution to the future success of the school. We are located within easy access of all areas of Coventry and commutable from surrounding areas such as Birmingham, Solihull, Leamington Spa and Sutton Coldfield.
Arranging a visit to St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
Please contact Marina Kelly to arrange a school visit. email@example.com