Deadline is tomorrow

  • Expected start date

    1 September 2021

  • Application deadline

    10 May 2021 at 12:00 pm

  • Date listed

    23 April 2021

Important

This teaching role is at more than one school in the local authority. You can find out more in schools overview.

Job details

Job role
Leadership
Subject
Science
Working pattern
Full-time only
Contract type
Permanent
Salary
£55,339 - £61,167

Job summary

An exceptional opportunity for a highly talented teacher to join an expanding and progressive trust with over 8,000 students.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional educational practitioner with the expertise, energy and enthusiasm to guide teaching and learning in Science to become outstanding across the MAT. You will be an experienced leader and will build strong networks and partnerships to identify and share best practice throughout primary and secondary schools in the trust.

Applying for the job

Please complete the application form and write a letter (approximately 2 sides of A4) describing how your skills and experience have prepared you for the role

Supporting documents

If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.

Schools overview

Contact phone number
01327 320846

About the schools

The role will be based at one of our secondary schools in Northamptonshire/Milton Keynes and will include a 40% teaching timetable. The remaining 60% will be working collegiately with subject specialists to accelerate school improvement and educational performance and development of Science at all key stages within the trust.

School details

Elizabeth Woodville School

School type
Academy
Education phase
Secondary
School size
1083 pupils enrolled
Age range
11 to 18
Ofsted report
View Ofsted report

Lord Grey Academy

School type
Academy
Education phase
Secondary
School size
1452 pupils enrolled
Age range
11 to 19
Ofsted report
View Ofsted report

Rushden Academy

School type
Academy
Education phase
Secondary
School size
786 pupils enrolled
Age range
11 to 18
Ofsted report
View Ofsted report

Sponne School

School type
Academy
Education phase
Secondary
School size
1416 pupils enrolled
Age range
11 to 18
Ofsted report
View Ofsted report

School locations

Similar jobs

Subject Lead for Science

Huntcliff School

Marske Mill Lane, Saltburn By the Sea, North Yorkshire, TS12 1HJ

Lead Practitioner of Science

Longfield Academy

Main Road, Longfield, Kent, DA3 7PH

Subject Leader for Chemistry

Walton High

Fyfield Barrow, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 7WH

Lead Practitioner Science

Camborne Science and International Academy

Cranberry Road, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 7PP

Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed