This teaching role is at more than one school in the trust. You can find out more in schools overview.
Part time 2 days per week
Fixed term (Until July 2022)
We seek a part-time School Led Tutor to work for 1 day per week at each school for a Fixed Term until July 2022 to provide small-group tutoring for disadvantaged and vulnerable pupils who have missed the most education due to COVID-19.
School-Led Tutoring is being introduced across primary schools as part of the National Tutoring Programme in 2021/22. This programme allows us to create opportunities that will have a positive impact on our pupils’ progress. The tuition will take place during the school day.
You will either have QTS or experience of teaching Maths or English for more than 2 years, or at least 2 or more years’ experience delivering primary school phonics
• Are you highly motivated and driven, with a proven track record of teaching?
• Do you work proactively with a ‘can do’ spirit to ensure that the needs of every child are fully met?
• Can you share in our passion for learning?
• An innovative, hard-working and creative Trust, committed to providing the best education opportunities
• Delightful, lively and engaged children
• A supportive and friendly environment
• Career development opportunities
• Commitment to staff wellbeing, access to wellbeing services
• Pay in line with national STPCD
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
St Francis CoE Primary School & King Charles CoE Primary School are part of the Kernow Learning Trust. Our friendly, Church of England primary schools are 2-form entry. We are nurturing schools, where every child is encouraged to shine. Strong links with parents, the local community and the other schools within the Trust, along with skilled, dedicated staff make these exciting and rewarding schools to be part of.