St Brendan's Catholic Primary School
Start date – January 2024
Grade G Scale point 8-13 £24,702-£26,873 FTE
37 hours per week
40 weeks (Term time plus training days and 5 days during the school holidays)
St. Brendan’s Catholic Primary School is a delightful one and a half form entry primary school educating approximately 300 pupils and is located in Corby. St Brendan’s s is part of Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Academies Trust formed in February 2020. Our school works closely together with 11 other Catholic schools that are part of the Trust located across Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire.
Applications are invited for the post of Office Manager. Experience in working in a school setting would be an advantage. This is a permanent position.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* A flexible approach, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team and to use initiative in dealing with situations effectively.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to maintain various records both electronically and manually
* Ability to update and maintain statutory and other information on the school website
* Ability to communicate well with pupils, staff, governors, parents and visitors.
* To undertake various clerical and administrative tasks.
* Previous experience of this type of work is desirable
* A sense of humour, sympathy with children of this age, a caring personality and confidential nature.
We can offer the successful candidate a friendly, welcoming ethos with committed and supportive staff, enthusiastic children and a supportive parent and governing body.
Further information about the school can be viewed on:
School website: www.stbrendansprimaryschool.co.uk
School social media: Facebook – search ‘St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School @STBCPS’
Interview Date: WB 11th December 2023
St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment and selection process in line with this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Further information on the school safeguarding procedures can be found on the school website
St Brendan's Primary - Safeguarding (stbrendansprimaryschool.co.uk)
This job post has expired.