Science Teacher job summary
MPS / UPS – 1.0FTE
Start Date: September 2022 – Permanent Contract
Frome College is looking to appoint a Science Teacher with ability to teach Maths. This is an exciting post offering an excellent opportunity for an energetic and creative teacher to join our science faculty. The right candidate will teach and inspire students to achieve their full potential in GCSE and A-Level.
Early Careers Teachers are welcome to apply - we offer a very supportive ECT Induction scheme.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding teacher or ECT.
• have a passion for their subject and helping students succeed.
• teach inspirational lessons consistently.
• be innovative, creative, enthusiastic – able to deliver results.
• be proactive and promote positivity whilst work effectively as part of a team, with strong organisational and communication skills.
• have a great sense of humour and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
We offer the successful candidate:
• opportunity to be part of a strong community and supportive workforce.
• a calm and welcoming environment which enjoys a large amount of green, open spaces.
• supportive induction programme and CPD opportunities.
• free parking.
• onsite catering and nursery.
• ‘My Staff Shop’ benefits – including Cycle to Work scheme
• discounted access to leisure centre including gym and pool (located next to the college).
Applying for the job
Closing date: Friday 20th May 2022 (8am)
More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Please visit our website for details on how to apply:
Applications should be completed in full and returned by email to:
This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Frome Community College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 13 to 18
- School size
- 1213 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 13 to 18
Frome College is a successful, vibrant and forward thinking 13 - 19 Upper School with approx. 1100 - 1200 students. It is a fast moving school undergoing exciting and rapid regeneration. We are based on a stunning campus in easy reach of Bath and Bristol. Frome town itself is a cultured town with many restaurants, 2 theatres (one of which is on site) the renowned Sunday market and a cinema.
Similar jobs nearby
King's Oak Academy
Brook Road, Bristol, Gloucestershire, BS15 4JT